Connect with us

NBA

NBA Twitter Explodes as LeBron James Reportedly Willing to Leave because….

Published

on

Inspiredlovers Screenshot_20220204-222803 NBA Twitter Explodes as LeBron James Reportedly Willing to Leave because.... NBA Sports  NBA Lebron James Lakers Bronny James

NBA Twitter Explodes as LeBron James Reportedly Willing to Leave because….

An 18-time All-Star, LeBron James has rocked the NBA. He is considered as one of the greatest players of all time, and is a nightmare for defenders. At 37 years of age, James has a full fledged family now. Father to three wonderful children, Bronny is his eldest son.

Read Also: LeBron James’ Son Bronny Defended Against Backlash for Reportedly be in….

Characteristically, the young prodigy is a household name in school level basketball. If he manages to transition into the big league, we might just get to see one of the most iconic father-son duos ever.

NBA Twitter Explodes as LeBron James Reportedly Willing to Leave because….

As per a recent report, LeBron James has claimed that he is willing to leave the franchise, provided he can team up with his son. As per reports, the 4-time NBA champion has made it clear that if fit, he desires to partner Bronny on the court. Now, the update has emerged that ‘He [LeBron] has made it very clear that he wants to play with his son. If that situation is available outside L.A., he’ll pursue it.’

Read Also: lOakley tells story of LeBron saying Dolan is why he’d never…

Reacting to the report, NBA and Lakers fans were sent into a state of disbelief. At the same time, the excitement skyrocketed into another dimension. While one fan said, “Oh shit the Lakers are getting LeDitched”, several others made predictions for the King’s new home. Take a look.

NBA

2022 NBA Preseason Injury Update For Grizzlies Star As The List Of Players That Won’t Be Available Tonight Revealed

Published

on

Inspiredlovers memphis-grizzlies-extend-win-streak-to-10-games_5qlywfa69a8j1qd6sldse4v5x 2022 NBA Preseason Injury Update For Grizzlies Star As The List Of Players That Won't Be Available Tonight Revealed NBA Sports  NBA World NBA News Memphis Grizzlies Ja Morant

2022 NBA Preseason Injury Update For Grizzlies Star As The List Of Players That Won’t Be Available Tonight Revealed

Given the nature of Morant’s injury, surgery was not required. Multiple weeks of rest were suggested and it has been nearly 4 months since he’s played NBA basketball. When looking at the injury reports for the Grizzlies, Ja Morant does not show up on CBS Sport’s list. 

Jaren Jackson Jr, Danny Green, and Killian Tille are the 3 Grizzlies who are expected to be out for the preseason. When it comes to the Murray State, you can expect him to play against the Bucks. He’s even given his opinion on this 2022 NBA Preseason, saying: 

2022 NBA Preseason Injury Update For Grizzlies Star As The List Of Players That Won’t Be Available Tonight Revealed

“We take preseason as out training camp. Even though we got games coming up, there’s still time for us to install some things, time to get better in certain areas, and continue to grow in areas that we’re good at.” 

Looks like the former Rookie of the Year is more than amped up to take to the floor following an unceremonious exit from last season’s Playoffs.

Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies were quite the surprise team during the 2021-22 NBA season. Finishing with the second best record in a loaded Western Conference and snagging 56 wins, they would not only make the Playoffs but have home court advantage in it. 

READ MORE: Lakers held an open scrimmage on Saturday and the only player to sit out was…

After a grueling series against the Minnesota Timberwolves, Memphis would face the eventual 2022 NBA champions, the Golden State Warriors, in the second round. By the time Game 3 had come around, they had split the series 1-1.

Continue Reading

NBA

Lakers held an open scrimmage on Saturday and the only player to sit out was…

Published

on

Inspiredlovers Screenshot_20220518-015918 Lakers held an open scrimmage on Saturday and the only player to sit out was... NBA Sports  NBA World NBA News Lebron James Lakers Anthony Davis

Lakers held an open scrimmage on Saturday and the only player to sit out was Anthony Davis as teammate LeBron James showed off his athleticism with some massive dunks.

Davis, 29, practiced ahead of the team’s preseason opener Monday against the Sacramento Kings but missed the open scrimmage.

He told the media afterwards that he did participate in the closed door scrimmage and played alongside Russell Westbrook and King James on the purple team.

Lakers held an open scrimmage on Saturday and the only player to sit out was…

Lakers head coach Darvin Ham said it’s possible that James, Davis and Westbrook will get some minutes in the preseason opener.

While Westbrook will likely still run the floor, Coach Ham has a plethora of options to start at the point guard position.

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/1576321110919913472?

Kencrick Nunn looks like he will become the team’s starting point guard ahead of Dennis Schroeder.

Despite Nunn missing all of last season due to injury, Schroeder has yet to arrive in Los Angeles due to some issues with his visa.

READ MORE:Steph Curry proves he’s still the ‘petty king’ once again as he shades ESPN model

Austin Reaves and Patrick Beverley will likely come off the bench, and be used for specific matchups.

James and company want to get in shape during the preseason to kick off the 2022 NBA season with a bang, but the key to success once again lies in Davis staying healthy

 

Continue Reading

NBA

Steph Curry proves he’s still the ‘petty king’ once again as he shades ESPN model

Published

on

Inspiredlovers Screenshot_20220321-102509 Steph Curry proves he’s still the ‘petty king’ once again as he shades ESPN model NBA Sports  Warriors Stephen Curry NBA News Draymond Green

Steph Curry proves he’s still the ‘petty king’ once again as he shades ESPN model

Earlier this week, ESPN came out with a model that predicts the Warriors will struggle to an eighth seed in the Western Conference and have to compete in the play-in tournament.

Never afraid to show his petty side, Curry commented on an Instagram post about the projection.

“14% chance to win the finals last year too,” he commented, in reference to an earlier ESPN prediction, which had given the Boston Celtics an 86% chance of winning the 2021-22 NBA Finals. The Warriors, of course, defeated the Celtics in six games.

In ESPN’s defense, lead analyst Kevin Pelton was quick to disavow the projection as soon as it was made public.

Steph Curry proves he’s still the ‘petty king’ once again as he shades ESPN model

“I expect Golden State to outperform this projection and be back near the top of the West,” Pelton wrote about his own projection.

After winning it all last season, Curry gleefully called out everyone from the Boston bar that gave out “Ayesha Curry can’t cook” shirts to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst, who slighted the Warriors for their payroll, to noted Draymond Green nemesis Kendrick Perkins.

“We hear all of that. You carry it all and try to maintain your purpose, not let it distract you, but you carry that weight,” Curry said about his revenge spree. “And then you get here, and it all comes out.”

READ MORE: Giannis Antetokounmpo Revealed Why He Bills Steph Curry, Not Himself As The…

If Curry takes inspiration from being doubted, then the ESPN model, which thinks the Warriors will essentially be a .500 team, is just the thing to get the reigning NBA Finals MVP ready for the upcoming season.

The Warriors’ title defense begins later this month when they host the Los Angeles Lakers at Chase Center on Oct. 18.

Continue Reading