Connect with us

Sports

Novak Djokovic change his mind on US Open due to…

Published

on

Inspiredlovers AddText_07-25-04.13.26 Novak Djokovic change his mind on US Open due to... Sports Tennis

Novak Djokovic change his mind on US Open due to…

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT

The world No.1 said he needed more recovery time after Tokyo Olympic game. Djokovic has been trying to win 4 major grad slam to complete a year-grand slam.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

Level with Roger Federer and Rafa Nadal on the all-time men’s record of 20 grand slam titles, Djokovic can become the first man since Rod Laver in 1969 to win all four majors in one year.

But he later withdrew from the mixed doubles bronze medal match in Tokyo, revealing he’d suffered a shoulder injury.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

“I am taking a bit longer to recover and recuperate after quite a taxing journey from Australia to Tokyo,” Djokovic posted on social media.

Inspiredlovers AddText_07-25-04.13.57 Novak Djokovic change his mind on US Open due to... Sports Tennis

“Sadly, that means I won’t be ready to compete in Cincinnati this year.

“So I’ll turn my focus and attention to US Open and spend some more time with family. See you in New York soon!”

Djokovic is a two-time winner of the Cincinnati event, including last year when it was played in New York due to the Covid-19 pandemic.

The Cincinnati field still features five former champions, including Nadal, 2019 winner Daniil Medvedev, Marin Cilic, Grigor Dimitrov and two-time winner Andy Murray.

Novak Djokovic suffered ‘multiple injuries’ at Olympics
Speaking to reporters at the Olympics last month, Djokovic made the startling admission that he suffered ‘multiple injuries’ in Tokyo.

“I am dealing with injuries. Not one, more than one,” he said in a post-match press conference.

“I hope that it won’t stop me from going to the US Open, which is my next big goal.

“I apologise to all the fans in Serbia who I have disappointed. I know everyone expected a medal, I did too.

“I feel bad for (doubles partner Nina Stojanovic) because we did not fight for a medal in mixed, but my body said ’enough’.

“The consequences physically hopefully will not create a problem for me for the US Open, but that’s something that I’m not sure about right now.

“I have played under medications and abnormal pain and exhaustion.

 

Inspiredlovers AddText_07-21-05.02.16 Novak Djokovic change his mind on US Open due to... Sports Tennis

“But again, my heart is in the right place, because I know that I gave my all. I love to play for my country. Unfortunately, I did not get the result I wanted, but that is sport, we move on.”

Djokovic headed to the Olympics with the chance to become the second player in history to win all four majors and an Olympic gold medal in the same year.

He had been eyeing two gold medals when he played the singles and mixed doubles semi-finals last Friday.

But less than 24 hours later his hopes for gold were ended and he was forced to leave the Ariake Tennis Park without a medal of any colour.

The Serbian star’s best result at the Olympics remains the bronze medal he won in Beijing in 2008.

THERE IS COMMENT BOX AFTER THE ADS, SHARE YOUR THOUGHT WITH US

Facebook Comments

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Boxing

Coinciding exactly with the presentation of the Red Bull RB19 Ferrari engine of Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz

Published

on

Inspiredlovers HYTG Coinciding exactly with the presentation of the Red Bull RB19 Ferrari engine of Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz Boxing Sports  Red Bull F1 Max Verstappen Ferrari F1 Charles Leclerc Carlos Sainz

Coinciding exactly with the presentation of the Red Bull RB19 Ferrari engine of Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT

While Red Bull presented its new car, the RB19 in New York, Ferrari published the first roar of its engine on its social networks. The last team shows the sound of its engine.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz already know what their 2023 machine sounds like. Ferrari has given no clues about the car, posting the sound but no image of the car that has yet to be unveiled.

The goal is clear: win. The Maranello team has not been victorious in Formula 1 for too long. Last year they competed until the middle of the season, but Max Verstappen ended up being too superior.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

Ferrari took advantage of Mercedes’ problems to become the second team on the grid. Now a three-way fight is expected, although everyone continues to favor energy drinks with Verstappen in the lead.

Coinciding exactly with the presentation of the Red Bull RB19 Ferrari engine of Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz

READ MORE: Mick Schumacher Once Again Brings Schumacher Name Full Circle With Latest F1 Achievement

The presentation of the new Ferrari, on February 14

This sound aperitif of the new Ferrari will continue in 10 days, when the presentation of the Italian car for the 2023 season is held. On February 14 , a special day, at 11:25 in the morning, Carlos Sainz ‘s car and Charles Leclerc can be seen in its entirety.

THERE IS COMMENT BOX AFTER THE ADS, SHARE YOUR THOUGHT WITH US

Facebook Comments

Continue Reading

Boxing

Mick Schumacher Once Again Brings Schumacher Name Full Circle With Latest F1 Achievement

Published

on

Inspiredlovers mick-schumacher-race-of-champions-2023-planetf1 Mick Schumacher Once Again Brings Schumacher Name Full Circle With Latest F1 Achievement Boxing Sports  Mick Schumacher Michael Schumacher Mercedes F1 Formula 1 F1 News

Mick Schumacher Once Again Brings Schumacher Name Full Circle With Latest F1 Achievement

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT

When Mercedes and Toto Wolff gave former Haas driver Mick Schumacher a lifeline, the German couldn’t have been happier in life. Wolff called Schumacher Jr. to the Mercedes factory, and the duo sat down, chatted and eventually agreed to reserve duty behind Lewis Hamilton and George Russell.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

When the German youngster joined his home team, another opportunity arrived at his door, one that Mick Schumacher can be anything but unhappy about. Interestingly, the movement is now a”comes full circle” given his father’s connection to the McLaren boss.

In a recent development, Mercedes have agreed to let McLaren take over the service of Mick Schumacher should they need him in the 2023 season. This comes years after Schumacher Jr.’s father had a major tie with current McLaren boss Andrea Stella during his racing days.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

Mick Schumacher Once Again Brings Schumacher Name Full Circle With Latest F1 Achievement

In this regard, McLaren’s official Twitter name brought back an old memory to signal the move from Schumacher Jr.It read: “Coming full circle. McLaren team principal Andrea Stella worked closely with Mick’s father, the legendary Michael Schumacher, as his performance engineer.

READ MORE: Positive News For Hamilton Camp: “Same Illegal Car”: Enraged F1 Fans Trash Red Bull for Disgraceful Unveiling

Mercedes and McLaren are closely linked when it comes to F1 employment. In addition, the British team uses Mercedes engines in their cars. Now, in 2023, the Woking team can also call on their reserve driver using the same relationship.

When McLaren announced Mick Schumacher as a man to serve alongside Mercedes, he will be working with the same man as his legendary father. Michael Schumacher worked with Andrea Stella at Ferrari for four years, from 2002 to 2006.

THERE IS COMMENT BOX AFTER THE ADS, SHARE YOUR THOUGHT WITH US

Facebook Comments

Continue Reading

Boxing

Positive News For Hamilton Camp: “Same Illegal Car”: Enraged F1 Fans Trash Red Bull for Disgraceful Unveiling

Published

on

Inspiredlovers f500x333-1443_25246_15 Positive News For Hamilton Camp: “Same Illegal Car”: Enraged F1 Fans Trash Red Bull for Disgraceful Unveiling Boxing Sports  Red Bull F1 Mercedes F1 Max Verstappen Lewis Hamilton Formula 1 F1 News

Positive News For Hamilton Camp: “Same Illegal Car”: Enraged F1 Fans Trash Red Bull for Disgraceful Unveiling

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT

Red Bull has finally unveiled its latest F1 challenger, the RB19. Today, almost parallel to New York Fashion Week, the Milton-Keynes-based team unveiled the livery of its latest F1 giant.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

Well, word broke yesterday that the team would be making a bold new design decision with their livery for 2023. But even then, fans were worried about jumping on the hype train, to say the least.

Positive News For Hamilton Camp: “Same Illegal Car”: Enraged F1 Fans Trash Red Bull for Disgraceful Unveiling

And it seems that what fans feared has come true really come true. As soon as the Red Bull team unveiled the livery of their 2023 car, the RB19, all the fans in attendance and the millions watching at home were suddenly disappointed. Well, nobody expected a radical livery design.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

But the least they expected was a minor change here or there. What actually happened was more of a copy-paste job. The RB19 looks just like its predecessor, the RB18! The decoration of this year’s car remains practically unchanged. discover.

READ MORE: Not in Mercedes but Another Team Mick Schumacher was in favor of having a seat this 2023

The event itself lasted almost an hour. And the fans thought they would get something for all the time they spend visiting or logging in. One fan even commented, “Same illegal car.”

THERE IS COMMENT BOX AFTER THE ADS, SHARE YOUR THOUGHT WITH US

Facebook Comments

Continue Reading