Notice: Undefined index: slug in /home/chitutml/inspiredlovers.net/wp-includes/class-wp-theme-json.php on line 1822

Notice: Undefined index: slug in /home/chitutml/inspiredlovers.net/wp-includes/class-wp-theme-json.php on line 1822

Notice: Undefined index: slug in /home/chitutml/inspiredlovers.net/wp-includes/class-wp-theme-json.php on line 1822
Novak Djokovic Has His Right Elbow Strapped As He gives Condition On That - Inspiredlovers
Connect with us

Sports

Novak Djokovic Has His Right Elbow Strapped As He gives Condition On That

Published

on

Inspiredlovers 129399463_gettyimages-1251792645 Novak Djokovic Has His Right Elbow Strapped As He gives Condition On That Sports Tennis  Tennis World Tennis News Novak Djokovic ATP

Novak Djokovic Has His Right Elbow Strapped As He gives Condition On That

Djokovic, 35, had surgery on the joint in 2018 and wore strapping during his shock defeat by Lorenzo Musetti at the Monte Carlo Masters last week.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT

The Serb faces French 18-year-old Luca van Assche on Wednesday in Banja Luka as he builds up to the French Open.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

“I hope it will be fully ready for the first match,” said Djokovic.

“The elbow is not in an ideal condition, but let’s say it’s good enough.”

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

Djokovic’s last-16 defeat at Monte Carlo was his first tournament since early March, having missed Indian Wells and the Miami Open after being denied entry to the United States.

He will begin his quest for an unprecedented 23rd Grand Slam title at Roland Garros on 28 May.

Novak Djokovic Has His Right Elbow Strapped As He gives Condition On That

Novak Djokovic was clear that he wanted to quickly move on from his third-round defeat at the Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters last week against Lorenzo Musetti. The World No. 1 will have his chance to do so in Banja Luka.

READ MORE: Novak Djokovic’s Vaccination Comes to the Fore as Rafael Nadal’s Uncle Hits Back at the Serb

The Serbian superstar is the top seed this week at the Srpska Open. Djokovic explained Monday in a press conference that he has enjoyed the atmosphere in Bosnia & Herzegovina since he first visited the country more than a decade ago.

“It feels great to be here. I’ve been to Banja Luka several times in the past, once to visit the president and to receive a medal of honor and then the second time was in 2009, I played with Viktor Troicki an exhibition match in an indoor facility here,” Djokovic said. “So I remember those couple of visits really fondly.”

THERE IS COMMENT BOX AFTER THE ADS, SHARE YOUR THOUGHT WITH US

Sports

Mick Schumacher coming to America. Mercedes F1 reserve linked with exciting new project

Published

on

Inspiredlovers Mick-Schumacher-Shatters-Rumors Mick Schumacher coming to America. Mercedes F1 reserve linked with exciting new project Sports

Mick Schumacher coming to America. Mercedes F1 reserve linked with exciting new project

With the door seemingly closing for Mick Schumacher to join the F1 2025 grid, the Mercedes reserve is being linked with a move across the pond.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT

Schumacher spent two years on the Formula 1 grid with Haas off the back of winning the Formula 2 title, but was dropped at the end of 2022 as Haas opted to bring in veteran presence Nico Hulkenberg.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

Schumacher has looked outside of Formula 1 as part of his 2024 racing programme, balancing his Mercedes reserve duties with the World Endurance Championship as part of the Alpine team, but now he is being linked with a new project over in the United States.

Prema Racing, a team which has achieved vast success in the junior categories – including Schumacher’s F2 title which was claimed with the Italian team – has announced that it will join the IndyCar series in 2025, with speculation now swirling that a Schumacher reunion is on the cards.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

Auto Hebdo’s Gonzalo Forbes is widely reported to have made the claim that Schumacher could join Prema’s IndyCar charge, the French publication stating that Prema wants an experienced IndyCar racer and a fresh face from the European scene to form their line-up.

“He has never hidden his ambition to return to single-seaters,” Gonzalo Forbes reported. “The German could unite with the [team boss Rene] Rosin clan again for a possible return to service in IndyCar in 2025.”

For Schumacher, the ambitions to race in F1 again have not fizzled out, but his former team boss at Haas Guenther Steiner feels that if Schumacher does not land a seat for 2025, then his chances of a comeback are likely over.

He told German publication BILD: “If it doesn’t work out next year, it will probably never work out again.

“He has to perform well in the WEC this season – then it can be a stepping stone.

“If he doesn’t race in Formula 1 next year, it will be three years without a cockpit.

“Sure, he was there for two years and is part of the new generation – but what use is that then? It would be extremely difficult if he was completely out for three years.”

Mercedes do have an F1 2025 seat up for grabs with Lewis Hamilton heading for Ferrari, though Schumacher has not been name-dropped among contenders such as Max Verstappen, Carlos Sainz and Andrea Kimi Antonelli.

THERE IS COMMENT BOX AFTER THE ADS, SHARE YOUR THOUGHT WITH US

Continue Reading

Sports

“We use it as a tool” – Bubba Wallace joins owner Denny Hamlin in NASCAR latest rational decision

Published

on

Inspiredlovers Screenshot_20240422-021354 "We use it as a tool" - Bubba Wallace joins owner Denny Hamlin in NASCAR latest rational decision Sports

“We use it as a tool” – Bubba Wallace joins owner Denny Hamlin in NASCAR latest rational decision

Ahead of the qualifying in Talladega, Bubba Wallace reacted to NASCAR’s divisive decision to take down the old pylon board. The reason why the governing body decided to take it down was because it was old, so fans could focus more on the big screens facing the grandstand to be informed.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT

However, Wallace believes that the pylon board served a bigger purpose than just giving information. When asked about his thoughts on this decision from NASCAR, the #23 driver said that even though he didn’t find himself looking for the board last weekend, it’s still important for them and the fans.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

“I mean, we use it as a tool to see what we’re running, how many laps we’ve left and gives fans something to … you see qualifying, that number, your favorite driver’s number jumps to the top. I think it’s exciting,” Wallace said.

Before Wallace, it was his boss Denny Hamlin who took to his social media account to react to NASCAR deciding to take away the scoring pylon board at Talladega.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

Reacting to a post by journalist Bob Pockrass, Hamlin wrote:

“Well upgrade it then, like every other sporting facility in the world is doing. No-one is taking visual displays away.”

Being one of the most unpredictable racetracks in NASCAR where a driver’s fortunes can change within seconds, Talladega poses a interesting challenge for drivers in terms of how they approach the
race.

For Bubba Wallace, who has won on this racetrack, it’s wise to not get too excited.
“It’s more so just coming in with a calm mindset, just how chaotic it can get, right? Not trying to overdo it, not trying to overstep it, not trying to be a hero. Like I’ve wrecked on lap 10 with a fast car back at the #43. So I know how it feels to be too confident,” Wallace said.

He insisted that for Sunday’s race, he’s trying to come in and not get “too excited.” Previously Wallace has, apart from his historic first win in 2021, zero finishes inside the top-10 and six inside the top-20 at Talladega.

However, despite his past record on the racetrack, Wallace could be a contender to win the upcoming race. The start to the 2024 season has been the best he has ever had in his Cup career, with three finishes inside the top-five and four inside the top-10. He stands ninth on the
points tally.

THERE IS COMMENT BOX AFTER THE ADS, SHARE YOUR THOUGHT WITH US

Continue Reading

Sports

Mercedes boss “guilty of talking Kimi Antonelli up too much” after a poor start for the potential Lewis Hamilton replacement

Published

on

Inspiredlovers Screenshot_20240422-014848 Mercedes boss “guilty of talking Kimi Antonelli up too much” after a poor start for the potential Lewis Hamilton replacement Sports

Mercedes boss “guilty of talking Kimi Antonelli up too much” after a poor start for the potential Lewis Hamilton replacement

Toto Wolff feels ‘guilty’ about hyping up Mercedes junior Kimi Antonelli after the latter’s poor F2 debut. The Mercedes team principal has also stated that he is in no hurry to find Lewis Hamilton’s replacement.
Antonelli recently started his F2 career with PREMA, alongside Ferrari junior Oliver Bearman. Unfortunately, they suffered badly during both the Sprint and Feature races at Sakhir. Though Antonelli finished ahead of Bearman in both races, he was still far below expectations, especially considering the team’s prowess in the feeder series.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking to the media, including Sportskeeda, the Mercedes team boss stated that a top F2 team like PREMA should not be finishing in the second half of the grid.

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

“Yeah, a championship-winning team 17th and 18th in Formula 2, that’s not at all where they should be. I think you can look against a Toto Wolff later admitted feeling guilty for heavily ‘talking up’ Kimi
Antonelli as a potential Lewis Hamilton replacement.

He also declared that he is in no hurry to find a new driver for Mercedes team-mate as one of the comparisons. I think Ollie Bearman is a top driver,” Wolff said

ARTICLE CONTINUE AFTER THE ADVERTISEMENT..... SCROLL DOWN

“But I think, like I’ve always said, I’m almost guilty of talking [Antonelli] up too much. We’ll see how the next few races pan out. I’m in no hurry for us to take a decision on drivers. I’ve been rushed in a hurry by Lewis, so this time around I’m going to take it easy and evaluating the market.”

After Lewis Hamilton’s shocking move to Ferrari was announced, many drivers has emerged as his replacement, including Kimi Antonelli.

F1 pundit Alex Jacques dismissed suggestions that Kimi Antonelli could replace Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes after the latter moves to Ferrari in 2025.

Speaking on the Feeder Series podcast, Jacques stated that the Italian youngster would have to dominate the F2 Championship in 2024 to have a small chance of making it to F1 with Mercedes.

“Antonelli would have to completely dominate the [F2] championship to have a chance of starting the 2025 season in that Mercedes team. I just don’t see Wolff putting someone, no matter how good they are, in that situation,” said the F1 pundit.

“You need something to lift that team. That’s either going to have to be a massive name of huge calibre or a mega talent, but I still don’t see Antonelli starting [the season with Mercedes],” added Jacques.

THERE IS COMMENT BOX AFTER THE ADS, SHARE YOUR THOUGHT WITH US

Continue Reading
Verified by MonsterInsights